Friday, July 17, 2009

To all the followers of this blog

Today my, ooops ,sorry ,our blog is three months old.Its good to see that everyone loves this baby.Yet I must say that its still a toddler and its only your help which can make it learn walk on its feet.So just don't be an avid reader of the blog, contribute and help it to grow faster.

We all share the same dream ,the dream of making our nation, our loving motherland a better place to live in.I publish many articles here to support all my fellow aspirants.But the bigger objective is to develop a forum of some good human beings who transcend the barriers of orthodoxies, social obligations,who are not bound by the rotten social systems existing in our nation,who shed off all the prejudices -political or personal to develop a character which will guide the generation into nation making.

Everyday when I go to my work place and see the plight of the poor people, my heart bleeds.Being a "Civil Servant", I check my emotions and deal according to the procedure of the law.But deep down inside the eyes of my heart moisten to see the poverty, the grievances of the people.Those who are not aware of the existing systems, will laugh at me if I say that there are many people who are working in contractual basis in the government systems,earn a meager Rs 900/ per month to run their family.I met one such person who runs a family of 6 with this salary.I fought against all the odds so that he gets at least what he deserves.And you know what, his entire family came to touch my feet and seek my blessings.I could do nothing but to rub my eyes so that none could see what was going on beneath the dry, "bureaucratic" eyes.

I am saying all these things because personally I would hate to have any follower of this blog, who once becomes a bureaucrat forgets these realities and bask in the glory that the service provides.I know, I don't have much so called "authority" to say all these things as I am still a state civil servant and not yet an IAS.But I am saying all these things because I want all of you to be good human beings first.Once you are that, your dream will surely be materialized.
I strongly believe that we all together will help the nation find its lost glory one day.Jai Hind.

23 comments:

  1. hi sir.
    congrats on making our blog run succesfully for 3 months and hope it continues to serve many more aspirants out there. Though you might be a state civil service officer , your detached analysis of sensitive topics makes you a wonderful administrator.
    All the best for de result

    wishing u all de success
    bharath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sir,
    Congrats for completing successful 3 mths.Your last post was really touching.Each and every sentence that written regarding poor people make up my mind to work hard and work for their good future.Thanks a lot for your good support.May god bless everyone.

    Regards
    Thariq

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats,on compilition of three months of our blog...i hope sucess continue for many more years to come....all the good luck.

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sir, I would like to congrats u on behalf of our blog success, all the credit goes to u only till now, but we want to have a share from now on, to contributing to the nation building exercise. Its my duty to do so for our motherland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to u and all the followers for making it a success. U feed us with gr8 articles. thanks for your noble service to us and the society.

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir,
    HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO OUR BLOG
    its really heart tearing thing to know that still in our system people get meagre salary of RS.900 to run the family of 6 members,i mean were one side of india is seen as with people of upper strata wearing lakhs worth of wardrobe and the other side people dying of hunger.u said rationally that first a person should be good human being .then only i think he is successful bureaucrat.
    thank you,congrats once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir,
    you have done really a fantastic job,continue doing it,all the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all of you-just follow that emotion-you are born to do good for the people.The universe will conspire to make you successful.Love for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, I'll always follow your honest suggestions.And hats off to you for such a wonderful blog.I have made it my homepage so that everytime I open internet, I can read your brilliant articles.Thanks u sir.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir,
    Today i joined this blog and found very useful. thanks a lot for creating this blog.
    sir, i am preparing in Hindi medium because i can express well in this way but am not bad in English also,is Enlish medium is more valuable over other Languages in UPSC ? please clarify my this doubt, another problem with my time consuming by current affairs preparations , i am making notes from TOI(hindi news paper is not available here in Bhuj),Magazines:-Pratiyogita Darpan, chronicle,India Today(weekly),OutLook(monthly),News Site:-BBChindi.com. which is the less time consuming strategy for the current affairs? How to prepare and write G.S. and optionals, this is my first attempt for UPSC.so am very serious about prelims and also want to good in MAINS. Please try to find some time for me on this
    Thanking you Sir,
    Pratap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pratap, use 'www.dainikjagran.com'.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Anonymous
    Sir, Thank you very much, but i am reading so many books news papers, magagines, websites only for Prelims current affairs. please suggest me only few and which can suffic me
    Thanks
    Pratap

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Anonymous
    Sir/Madam,
    Thank you very much dainijagran web site is really good and useful, is this suffice me 4 current affairs ?
    Thanks
    Pratap

    ReplyDelete
  15. ALL,
    anybody taken optionals Geography and Pub Ad?
    plz let me know.

    Thanks

    Pratap

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi All,

    please help me to get the "Yajana" journal, i am trying to get that magazine since 2 months, i am calling on phone numbers given on the Yojana website and sending mails but unable to get any responces.

    Thanks

    Pratap

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Pratap, reading too many magazines/books does not help as far as I think. Key is to remember the events and understand the context in which they are happening while removing ideological biases (base effect) of reporting. To clarify this, consider this while reading magazines/newspapers:
    1. Dainik Jagran/HT is pro-BJP
    2. Times group (ET and TOI) is pro-Congress.
    3. Hindu group (The Hindu and Frontline)support communist ideology

    So it is more important to develop a perspective than reading too much. /* Treat this as my opinion and not advice. I do not believe in advising without understanding the person/perspective well.(Sorry Saptarshi for using this space)*/

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ anonymous... this time I completely agree with u and I want you to contribute more, for the sake of the people who are reading this blog.The space of this blog is not my property.So no hesitation should be there.Thanks anyways.Regards...

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ Pratap...I agree with what anonymous has said.May be you have selected too many things for reading.I am not discouraging you.But in the end, these things might be too heavy to be engulfed and you might be encumbered with plenty of junk informations.So better you select only a few things to start with and gradually increase the sources, once you are acquainted with the basics.What matters is how much you retain, not how much you consume.Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Anonymous & @Saptarshi Sir,
    You are absolutely right sir, i have selected too many things to digest, here problem with availability of materials in hindi medium at Bhuj, am careful with News papers
    roaming behind politicians, like Dainik jagran, Amar Ujala (Basically Lucknow and Varanasi Editions)- BJP, Rashtriya Sahara-SP(Samajwadi party).........
    I will follow what you advise me and that will be good for me always.
    Thank you very much
    Pratap

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi saptarshi congrats and appreciations for our blog from my side .....

    U are following my blog ...i hope u got something useful from it?
    http://learnwithme-target-ias.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Ram, yes I follow your blog and it is really helpful.Thanks for the nice effort.Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not all anonymous posts are from me (except the first two) ;)

    ReplyDelete

WBCS History Optional

Many of you have asked me to provide a complete guidance video for History Optional for WBCS Examination. Here goes the first part of the v...