Thursday, May 7, 2009

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

Hi folks,

Hope you all are in good shape and good to go for the Big Day.My wishes are always with you and I want all of you to be honest with yourself and give your best.Its really heartening to see the number of visitors of this blog increasing everyday.More heartening is to receive honest and sincere suggestions and queries from you in my mailbox.
However there has been a confusion over the history materials among a few readers and this is just because of my own mistake.Actually I forgot to mention that the History materials provided are of optional standard and though for GS purpose some of the infos provided may be useful,mostly it is of no use .On the other hand the Geography materials although a bit of higher standard, is targetted for GS preparation.The inconvenience caused is highly regretted.Thanks and regards.

Saptarsi

No comments:

Post a Comment

WBCS History Optional

Many of you have asked me to provide a complete guidance video for History Optional for WBCS Examination. Here goes the first part of the v...